Invitation to Join the Boosters
At the end of this school year our Booster Board will be going through a change,we have some Board Member positions Open,if you are interested Please come or next meeting Wednesday April 9th at 7pm in the school main office or stop by our table next Tuesday at the open house.Look forward to talking with you.
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year. The Santa Clara High School Athletic Booster Club invites you to become a part of a group that cares about the good of our school and its students. Our function is to provide volunteers and financial support for various activities and programs at Santa Clara High School. SCHS Athletic Boosters firmly believes that when students, parents, faculty and community members are involved in school activities, students and the community as a whole benefits. We fund and support many student activities that would not be possible without the assistance of the SCHS Athletic Boosters Club.
The Booster club offers funding to many of our school teams, helps purchase team equipment, and hosts end-of-season sports banquets for the athletes and their families. We are also involved in the community by serving at the 4th of July Celebration, working the annual Art & Wine Festival and cooking for the Breakfast with Santa event. The Booster Club also provides (2) scholarships each year to two seniors whose parents are active Booster Club members, and one tri-athlete scholarship.
This year we are offering a new “Bruin Membership”! The cost is $50.00 and admits your family (2 adults and non-adult children of same family) to all home sporting events during the 2012-2013 school year (excluding play-offs and championships). This membership includes all home football games, basketball games and volleyball games. It also includes any SC vs. Wilcox games at WHS. **(for a family of 4 the savings is over $45.00 just for the football season).
Applications are available at all football games,Back to School night or by contacting us at email@example.com
2008 2009 Accomplishments
- Revised Menu: Tri Tip; Burgers; Hot Dogs; Chicken Sandwich; Nachos; Salad, Fruit Cups; sauteed onions (side); Gatorade, Water, Pepsi Products; Coffee; Hot Cocoa, Candy, Licorice, Chips, Granola Bars
- Season Pass Members received either a Blanket or Sweatshirt; next year will receive Hat or Long Sleeve Shirt
- Boosters provided free BBQ for all sports Friday before school started (Aug 28)
- Earned $2091.93 4th of July 2008 (served 632 plates)
- Earned $2742.17 profit at the Art Wine Festival - Sept. The track team earned $250 working the event
- Earned $2534 for Arts Craft Faire (BOOSTERS hosted)
- Boosters purchased 3 new warmers (popcorn / French Fry)
- SCHS hosted CCS Baseball May 23, 2009
Financial Assistance Granted:
- Football: $1,704.75 + $1,600
- Cheerleaders: $1,000.00
- Boosters Scholarships - $500 to Courtney Lucero
- Boosters Scholarships - $500 to Max Wiedemann
- Mike O'Donnell Tri-Athlete Scholarship - $500 to Jordan Funtila
Concession Distribution Summary:
- Wrestling: $ 1341.91
- Football: $ 924.36
- Baseball: $ 1127.70
- Track: $ 1295.14
- Girls Volleyball: $ 81.34
- Softball: $ 162.68
- Swimming: $ 33.54
- Boosters: $2077.10
- SBO: $1246.27
New Pu New Purchases: Actions Taken: Earnings: Financial Assistance: Concession Distribution Summary:
Concession Distribution Summary: