Transcript Requests/Education Verification
I. CURRENT STUDENTS OR GRADUATES FROM 2003 TO PRESENT:
If you are a company requesting graduation/diploma verification you must request a transcript. (Please see item III.)
Santa Clara High School is now able to process transcripts online, through a company called Docufide. Former students/graduates will use an online website called Parchment to process their transcript/graduation verification needs. Below are the directions to access the service:
- Go to the website at https://www.parchment.com
- Go to Order Your Transcript, and click Get Started
- Click button indicating you are a student, current or former creating my own Parchment account
- Fill in all your personal information
- Answer the two Opt-In Preference questions, Agree to the terms
- Click Save and Continue
- You will then be able to start the procedure of ordering your transcript to be delivered to another educational institution or potential employer (see tabs at top of screen).
- Payment of approximately $8.00 must be made on-line at the end of the process to release the transcript.
II. Graduates before 2003 - SCHS & Buchser High School:
a. Request in person by coming to the school administration building and seeing the secretary. ID & $6 processing fee required.
b. Request via US mail by sending a short request with the following information:
1) Your full name as it appeared in high school,
2) your birthdate, 3) $6 money order, 4) instructions where your transcript should be mailed or faxed.
III. Employers requesting graduation/education verification:
The former student should follow the Docufide online instructions above:
Requests received directly from potential employers etc. are accepted via US mail only.
Please include the following information:
1) Full name of individual as it appeared in high school.
2) Birthdate and year of graduation
3) $6 money order
4) Send your request to:
Santa Clara High School
Attn: School Secretary
3000 Benton Street
Santa Clara, CA 95051
We do not accept requests by fax or phone.
We cannot verify receipt of request or date completed.
All requests, upon receipt, take approximately one week to process.