Students and Parents,
The Four Year Plan is a great tool to help prepare students for success and move students steadily toward graduation and college readiness. Click here to see the Four Year Plan.
SCHS requires that all students complete a minimum of 20 hours of community service in order to graduate. CLICK HERE TO SEE COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES.
If you have concerns about a friend that made a possibly dangerous or suicidal post on Facebook, there is a way to to reach out anonymously to get that person some help and attention. If you see a post that alarms you:
1) Move the mouse to the top right corner of the post and click on the "v" symbol that appears
2) Choose "Report a Story or Spam"
3) Next click on the option "File a Report" (this will not block your friend)
4) Check the "Violence or Harmful Behavior" field
5) Scroll down to "Suicidal Content" and click report
The Facebook safety team will review alerts and may send the person who posted the suicidal comment an email encouraging them to call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-2355 or to click on a link to begin a confidential chat session with a crisis worker.