The Retail Sales/Work Experience Program is designed to give students an opportunity to discover career interests and to develop skills at a business or industrial workstation. This cooperative program includes training with pay, school credit, school and employer supervision, career exploration and counseling, and employment cycle skills.
- Open to Juniors and Seniors
- Must be employed and working at least 12 hours a week
- You will need to show proof of hours worked (paycheck stub)
- Class sessions are once a week, Thursdays from 9:00 to 9:45am in Rm. D304
- Maximum of 15 credits earned per semester
- Grade is based on class attendance and class work completed
- Credits based on class attendance and number of hours worked
PLEASE SEE YOUR COUNSELOR TO SEE IF YOU CAN BE ENROLLED IN THIS CLASS!